Mobile : +91 93395 35218
An accomplished sales professional having more than 15 years of experience in Building Material Industry. A computer savvy who is proficient in executing business plans and strategies. Experienced in cultivating business relationships with regular and key customers as well as identifying and developing new potential customers. A strong planner with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
Extremely motivated for career change goal and eager to contribute to an organisation’s Sales and Marketing Division.
M/s. Bawa Float Glass Ltd.; KOLKATA; West Bengal
Sales – Area Sales Manager – 2007 to Present
M/s. Indo Asahi Glass Company LIMITED; KOLKATA; west bengal
Sales – Assistant; Sales Executive – 1992 to 2007
- Identify business strategies, conduct market analysis and track market intelligence. Identify new market opportunities.
- Aggressive in business development and generating new business and additional business from existing customers.
- Maintaining long term relationship with customers.
- Revenue generation through sales.
- Analyze changing business environment with a view to take corrective measures on need basis.
- Achieved average 38% growth in sales in the present assignment.
- Extensively traveled and maintained steady sales for six years (1995 – 2001) in the States of Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh and finally achieved 47% increase in sales.
- Commendable record in managing imports and exports with demonstrated capabilities in formulating and implementing innovate strategies to neutralize competition and capture market share.
- Explored new international market like Maldives.
- Being Sales Coordinator assisted ERP programmer in developing smooth standardization processes for providing strategic information for better informed decision making during my service in The Indo Asahi Glass Company Limited .
- Seminar on Marketing and Advertising, organized by Capexil (ER), March 2003.
- Workshop on International Trade – Procedures and Documentation, Organized by Eastern India Shippers Association, September 2003.
- Training on Management of Forex Portfolio, organized by Midas Forex Advisory Services, December 2003.
- B.Sc.; 1st Class; 1990; Calcutta University.
- MS Office; St. Xavier’s Computer Centre.
- TALLY; Vidyasagar Academy.
- Power hardware & networking; Brain ware Computer Academy.
Date of Birth : February 22, 1971.
Address : RAMAKRISHNASHRAYA
Mohiary Road, Jagacha
Howrah – 711 112
Language Proficiency : English, Bengali and Hindi.
Marital Status : Married